Ridley: A Robin Round actually stems from maths class in secondary school. My teacher used to do ‘Robin Rounds’, he’d skip around the class and fire out hard questions at individual students, giving only seconds for the person to try work it out before he’d shout, ‘next!’. Very rarely did anyone ever get it right when they were the first person asked. I did once, there was an impressed stir throughout the room, I had to duck my head though, knowing full well if anyone really looked at me they’d see my mouth hanging open in surprise and be able to tell I’d just guessed the answer! 🙂
Anywho, the whole point of these quick fire Robin Round (sounds dangerous, ja? It surely, isn’t…) this time is to have a little bit of fun, to scatter a few information crumbs about us (if anyone cares!) and for us to get to know anyone that may be out there and cares to share.*points at you*
I’ve numbered this post, so I’m presuming I’ve the intention of doing more than one of these… do I, Brain? (‘I don’t know Pinky, do you? Never mind though, now it’s time to try take over the world!’…..sometimes I’m ashamed of myself….but not today! 🙂 Pinky and the Brain, if you’ve never watched them, your life is just not complete! Get thee to youtube peeps.)
SO….Latimer……..we’ll start off slowly….
1. Favourite time of the day?
Latimer: 6pm, the day is more or less over and I know that I can look forward to relaxing 🙂
2. What was your last dream about?
Latimer: I was cycling along the motorway, trying to get home, and fell asleep on the side of the road. When I woke up someone was stealing my bike! What the Dickens?! “Come back with my bike thief!”
3. I have a puffalump, what do you think it is? (I don’t think I’ve ever shown you…and no, it’s not a disease or injury. Don’t google it!)
Latimer: It sounds like what a child might call a boil… hmm, I’m going to say some sort of soft toy… now I look it up… And so it is… They had a name? I think I used to have coats made out of that material when I was in primary school!
4. If you had all the time and money in the world, where would you be and what would you be doing?
Latimer: Travelling the world and writing – 🙂
5. One of the best things (helpful, inspirational, funny) that someone has ever said to you? (It was me of course, I’m sure…it better have been! Haha….seriously 😛 )
Latimer: Eat the elephant one bite at a time, before you know it, it will be gone! Huzzah! (basically take everything one step at a time). Also, another one; ‘everyone is afraid in the dark, wait until you turn the light on before you start to worry’; I get wound up about the unknown, but you should really wait until you know what’s going on before you start to worry!
6. The first video game you ever played was? And your favourite game now is?
Latimer: my first game was this really, really REALLY old game; it was on an old ass computer, we are talking very pixelated. The game was 2D; think old fashioned snake:It was a box and you had to ‘herd’ a single elephant into the box. I was probably only three or four playing it.
In childhood I used to play a game called Toejam and Earl 2… haha, that game was weirdly brilliant. You played two aliens trying to protect their planet (called Funk-o-tron!) from these humans that had invaded it… You had to trap the humans in jars by.. well pelting them with jars… it was really weird!
My favourite game now… hmm, Kingdom Hearts (I fecking love that series!! SOORA!!)
(Disney and Square Enix… jaysus I died and went to heaven!!)
7. Favourite flavour?
Latimer: RED! Haha. You know me!
8. What actor would you most like to….meet? 🙂
Latimer: I don’t know really… that’s a hard one, while not really an answer you know I would love to go to the BAFTAs one day!
9. Where are you right now? And what’s the weirdest thing in or about the place you’re in?
Latimer: My room *turns around… what is the weirdest thing here, aside from me! mwaha*
Well these are pretty weird…
They are the shell from clams, or something, that me and my mam collected on an aboriginal shore walk in Cairns, AUStralia! We ate what was inside and I pocketed the shells. Yep. (Latimer= hoarder and eater of the strange)
10. If you could send something to your future self, what would it be?
Latimer: future self… oh dear. Hmm. I would send my worries haha. Though future me would be like; ‘damn it! Why you doing that?! I got my own worries!’
11. What pops into your mind when you hear the words:
Pink- Dolls Glue- Art
Tree- Elves! Cup- Tea
Pen- Drawing! Puddle- Jemima Puddleduck haha
12. A portal opened right now, you didn’t know where it ended up or if you could come back, would you walk through it?
Latimer: Argh… no! I can’t take the chance, sure if I ended up in Hogwarts that’s great but if I ended up in Nightmare before Christmas Hallow’een Town I don’t know what I would do (cry… a lot)
13. What super power would you love?
Latimer: Teleportion! Do you see how I can pick a power? Ridley never plays this game right!
14. Batman, Superman or Spiderman?
Latimer: Batman; the hero that Gotham needs but doesn’t deserve… or needs right now, but doesn’t have… or something, he’s awesome!
15. Vampire vs werewolves?
Latimer: there was a time it would have been vampires, but no you have swayed me through the years Pidley… it would have to be werewolves!
16. If you had to choose between thunderstorm or snowstorm?
Latimer: Ohh, I like the after look of a snowstorm, but I pick thunderstorm… so dramatic and sitting in the dark (cos the lights usually seem to go) and seeing the lightning and hearing the thunder… oh too cool for school, yea!
17. An unusual pet hate of yours?
Latimer: People walking too slowly in front of me – is that unusual? I really hate it…
18. You’re reading a book, the one thing you’d love to find in it is?
Latimer: Characters I love. A bit quirky, or just interesting.
19. Favourite soundtrack?
Latimer: Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Ring
20. You’re only allowed one: films, books or music, which would you choose?
Latimer: are we talking infinite amounts here? Hmmm…Books then!
21. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Latimer: By the sea
22. The best thing you’ve done or read or seen in the last year is?
Latimer: Publishing the book 🙂 and going to Japan again 🙂 (technically last year… hmm, well going on holidays and publishing the other book will still be this year too!!)
23. The creepiest thing ever would be…?
Latimer: Zombie Apocalypse! AHHH!!!
24. You see a camera crew filming in front of you on the street, what do you do?
Latimer: walk around it! *inches close and whispers fearfully* cameras steal your sooouuuulll!!
25. I’m sure I’ll be getting a question or two now…or maybe a new game will be a-foot! We shall see. Did you like the questions Latimer?
Latimer: That was fun… I promise a Pidley Wren Wround in the near future!
Why not share your answers to the questions above with us, we’d love to read them!!